CONSUILTING / DELIVERING CHANGE
OUR CHANGE DELIVERY BELIEFS
Our clients are facing an unprecedented need for change due to a whole spectrum of external factors such as digitalisation, emergence of new business models, ageing population, pace of change and margin erosion.
Organisations, already occupied by today’s macro economic and social factors, need to execute numerous increasingly challenging change programmes and projects in parallel, while at the same time retaining a keen eye on running the business. Such complexity and demand challenges many companies with both “doing the right things” and “doing things right.” This means that we see many continue to receive a poor return from their investment in projects, and programmes are failing to unlock the desired benefits from their investments.
Constant and rapid change is now a core competence that can no longer be considered on a “needs basis”.
OUR CHANGE DELIVERY GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Our experience tells us that every client’s requirement is unique but we know from experience that there are a core set of principles that we believe underpin the successful delivery of lasting change:
- Real change requires purposeful leadership – Run vs Change leadership
- Once and done – Do it right first time
- Build your blueprint – plan the journey
- Move at pace but first ensure there is absolute clarity of the destination.
- The process is important but focus on outcome
- Know your team/organsiation’s delivery capability
OUR TIER™ APPROACH TO DELIVERING LASTING CHANGE
There are many moving parts to effecting lasting change in a business. However, in our experience, we are seeing high performing organisations evolve three key aspects of their business, namely:
- Alignment and calibration of the business strategy to the change portfolio
- Formalisation of the relationship between business ‘operations’ and ‘project delivery’ i.e. run the business and change the business
- Change culture, skills and delivery capability (business & IT)
To facilitate change delivery we have created an integrated framework (TIER) around which we approach change. The model below depicts our TIER framework. Within each constituent component of the framework we offer our clients an integrated suite of proven disciplines, diagnostics, methods, tools, expertise, coaching and management services.
TRANSFORM behaviors, culture and change capability
INVEST in the right things
EXECUTE things in the right way
REALISE benefits and lasting change
Core Component Discipline(s)
- Behavioral Change Model -- bcBC™, P3 Management Maturity Model -- P3M3®
- Portfolio Management – MoP®
- Programme & Project Management – MSP®, PRINCE2®, MoR®
- Benefits Management -- MoV® , Continuous Improvement (CI)
change capability & skills
It is important for any organisation to understand the change maturity and capability level that is optimal for it to maximise value for money from its investments.
in the right things
Many companies continue to tussle with selecting the right programmes and projects in which to invest. “Just doing” adhoc projects or programmes that don’t underpin or align to
Doing things the right way
It is a well documented fact that most companies encounter issues (and failure) in the delivery of change. Although they may have selected the right project in which to invest
benefits and lasting change
The only valid reason for investing in change is to generate benefits. Benefits may be of value to the organisation making the investment, its staff, its customers