YOUR ORGANISATION NEEDS TO BE AGILE AND GREAT AT CHANGE.
BUT HOW DOES IT MEASURE UP?
“Using our change capability consulting & diagnostic tool, P3M3®, we can assess your current capabilities, identify where you want to be in the future and help implement the necessary improvements in an efficient, effective and structured way, with measurable results".
This service assesses the effectiveness of an organisation’s change delivery capability from several perspectives. These can be measured through five levels ranging from:
- Level 0: Non-existent – No identifiable management in place with no influence on project success; to
- Level 5: Optimised – Optimised processes and continuous process improvement with proactive problem management to improve delivery predictability.
Our certified P3M3™ assessment specialists will review your Portfolio, Programme and/or Project Management function against benchmarked standards and good practice.
TYPICAL CLIENT CHALLENGES
Delivering pace at change, whilst minimising risk requires experience and expertise. We work with you to drive successful delivery of desired business outcomes.
- Recent initiatives have failed to deliver the expected outcomes and benefits.
- A independent review of change capability and maturity is required.
- Inadequate alignment of programmes and projects to the business strategy, which can result in wasted resources.
- Inconsistency and a lack of standardised approach to the delivery of programmes and projects.
- Current capability to achieve the strategy is not understood.
- Limited oversight of interdependencies and synergies across change portfolio.
- Lack of centralised control around financials and resources.
BENEFITS of a P3M3® ASSESSMENT
Understand the current maturity and management capability to deliver change, and use this to inform decisions relating to the risk exposure (e.g. a high complexity/scale delivery with low maturity would be subject to significant risk).
- Independent advice and data analysis.
- An organisation can gain insights into its change effectiveness either by comparing parts of the organisation with each other or by comparing itself with peer organisations.
- Clearly articulated opportunities for improvement, prioritised to achieve the required capability to deliver the portfolio/programme successfully.
- A process improvement plan, presenting a clear way to develop PPM with solutions that can be adopted across the wider organisation.
- Recommendations that allow good practice to be embedded and taken forward, giving the client the capability to deliver the portfolio/programme.
ASSESSMENT SUCCESS REQUIREMENTS
- Common agreement of what is to be achieved from the capability assessment.
- Full access to the required client PPPM information and documentation is critical.
- Clear communication of the benefits of the delivery capability assessment within the client organisation.
- Senior level and employee engagement.
- Focus and understanding of capability impact (current and future) and timescales.
- Understanding the risk profile of the current portfolio/programme/project of activity.
OUR TEAM AND CREDENTIALSAll of our capability assessment consultants are highly experienced successful change delivery practitioners with several years of experience in the field working with clients in all aspects of portfolio, programme and project capability and delivery. Our engagement lead consultant will be a fully accredited AXELOS P3M3® consultant. They work closely with you senior management to complete the diagnostic, agree priorities and improvement roadmap to uplift capability.
Boxchange Consulting is a registered and accredited Axelos Consulting Partner (ACP).
AXELOS, the AXELOS logo, the AXELOS swirl logo and P3M3 are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited.